I am thinking of the best Mother’s Day food recipes to prepare for the mother of my kids. I want to make Mother’s day a special day for my wife. She gets her day-off twice a year- during her birthday and on Mother’s day.
I need to treat wifey like a queen, so I will try to prepare all her favorites. I am sure it will not be hard to convince her not to think about her diet on this day. I will prepare one of her favorite dishes (and the kids too!) which is Pork Sisig. The ingredients are quite simple but it would take extra effort to cut the pork in bits.
So what will I need to prepare wifey’s favorite sisig?
1 1/2 kilo pork head
* 1/4 cup grilled liver, diced
* 2 small onions, minced
* 2 pieces red pepper, minced
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 6 pieces hot chili pepper, minced
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 cup vinegar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1 cup beef broth
The cooking procedure of this special mother’s day food recipe are as follows:
* Grill pork head to remove hair.
* Boil the pork head until it is tender enough to chop.
* Take out all the meat and dice.
* In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, pork meat and liver.
* Pour in liquid seasoning, black pepper and brown sugar.
* Pour in beef broth and heat until meat is tender.
* Add in chili pepper before serving.
If the budget would still allow I will get wifey her favorite dessert which is blueberry cheese cake.
Powered by Facebook CommentsRelated Posts
- Hot Chicken Sopas It looks like summer is about to end here in the Philippines. For the past couple of days, it has...
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Recipe This gastronomic delight is easy to prepare. It does not take an expert to prepare any of the easy oven...
- Menudo Tapas Version In my previous post entitled: Men Can Cook Menudo, I have provided you the standard recipe of this yummy dish....
- Grandma's Old Fashioned Red Velvet Cake Red Velvet Cake is making a comeback. This was the recipe that my Grandma and my Mom used to make....
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe This is the best Peanut Butter Cookie I have ever eaten. And this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookie recipe is...
- Sweet Cabbage Simmer Sweet Cabbage Simmer (This dish can serve two adults as a light entree or four-to-six as a vegetable dish.) Ingredients:...