I am thinking of the best Mother’s Day food recipes to prepare for the mother of my kids. I want to make Mother’s day a special day for my wife. She gets her day-off twice a year- during her birthday and on Mother’s day.
I need to treat wifey like a queen, so I will try to prepare all her favorites. I am sure it will not be hard to convince her not to think about her diet on this day. I will prepare one of her favorite dishes (and the kids too!) which is Pork Sisig. The ingredients are quite simple but it would take extra effort to cut the pork in bits.
So what will I need to prepare wifey’s favorite sisig?
1 1/2 kilo pork head
* 1/4 cup grilled liver, diced
* 2 small onions, minced
* 2 pieces red pepper, minced
* 1 head garlic, minced
* 6 pieces hot chili pepper, minced
* 2 tablespoons oil
* 1 cup vinegar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid seasoning
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 teaspoon brown sugar
* 1 cup beef broth
The cooking procedure of this special mother’s day food recipe are as follows:
* Grill pork head to remove hair.
* Boil the pork head until it is tender enough to chop.
* Take out all the meat and dice.
* In a pan, heat oil and sauté garlic, onion, red pepper, pork meat and liver.
* Pour in liquid seasoning, black pepper and brown sugar.
* Pour in beef broth and heat until meat is tender.
* Add in chili pepper before serving.
If the budget would still allow I will get wifey her favorite dessert which is blueberry cheese cake.
Powered by Facebook CommentsRelated Posts
- FTF: Lunch Date with Wifey Now that school has started, wifey and I can have a lunch date less the kids :) So before doing...
- Easy Oven Baked Chicken Recipe This gastronomic delight is easy to prepare. It does not take an expert to prepare any of the easy oven...
- Dish for Good Friday: Ginisang Munggo When Good Friday comes, the devout Catholics would normally abstain from eating meat. In fact every Friday after Ash Wednesday,...
- Sweet Garbanzos in Gluten-Free Chili Sweet Garbanzos in Gluten-Free Chili (This sweet, rich, and versatile treat serves 4-to-6 hungry people) Ingredients: 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil....
- The Annapolis Book of Seamanship: Third Edition, Completely Revised, Expanded and Updated by John Rousmaniere When you want to learn proper seamanship, what better way that to go straight to the Navy. This is the...
- Honoring the food that fuels you Food in the abstract. People that are vegetarian or vegan commonly balk at the taking of a life too similar...